Katie Gilchrist just took a final bow to close her starring performance in “Everyday Rapture” at the Unicorn Theatre, but she continues to close the curtains at several eating and entertainment haunts in the Crossroads. She is enraptured by the vibrant arts district she calls home. Seeing people out and about on the sidewalks reminds Gilchrist of her time spent in New York, but she prefers barbecue to the Big Apple.
- 8:00 pm @ VooDoo Lounge at Harrahs Casino North Kansas City
- 7:05 pm @ Kemper Arena (Aerosmith)
- 10:00 pm @ The Record Bar
- 10:30 am @ Midland Theater
- 6:00 pm @ Midland Theater